Immediately Preceding the National Nurse Practitioner Symposium. Retreat will be held at the beautiful Keystone Ranch at the Keystone Colorado Resort. The Retreat will focus on self care, reflecting, regrouping and recharging for the busy nurse practitioner. It is centered on the ethical imperative* that nurse practitioners have a duty and responsibility to take care of themselves. CEUs will be offered. Space is limited.
Who Should Attend: Those feeling overwhelmed and lacking free time. If you are looking for key strategies to confront a lifestyle that is not serving you, this retreat will help you build the skills and direction to preserve your wholeness. This will allow you to interrupt the patterns of stress in your life, set boundaries, master habit formation, create your own personal policies, gather motivation, learn the art of self-care, and so much more!
Retreat Director: Dr. Eileen O’Grady
- ANA Code of Ethics, Provision 5: The nurse owes the same duties to self as to others, including the
- responsibility to promote health and safety,
- preserve wholeness of character and integrity,
- maintain competence, and;
- continue personal and professional growth.