Dr. O’Grady conducts keynote presentations and workshops, designs curriculum and does coach training for health professionals and patients, and groups of any kind on the topic of revolutionizing self care or the coaching method. She has spoken at Universities, schools, temples, parishes, non-profits, for-profits, and individual homes. She has designed and taught several graduate level courses on coaching.
The purpose of the retreat is to singularly focus on the personal and professional growth in caring for the self and for each attendee to build a plan that reflects their most important values. Each person will leave with a sense of duty to make their own health, wellness and wholeness, not only possible, but a priority.
This half day retreat that will teach you to:
• gather motivation and set goals to make permanent lifestyle changes
• deploy your own cycle of renewal
• interrupt the patterns that add stress to your life
• set boundaries and create your own personal policies
• master habit formation
• learn the art of self-care, and so much more!
Retreat directors: Drs. Eileen O'Grady and Jean Johnson.
Listen to Pacifica Radio interview guest Eileen O’Grady with host Barbara Glickstein on Health Styles, WBAI Radio.