Eileen is hosting small “Wellness Weeks” in Costa Rica in 2022
A Post COVID Re-charge.
A Unique Experience of Renewal, Rest, Adventure, and Wellness
Sign up for my occasional ‘Wellness Pearl” Blog for updates
December 10-17, 2022
We have only 3 spaces left.
I refuse to consider that we will still be in lockdown in 2022. I am thirsty for renewal and guessing that many others are in need of a reset. I am most interested to see how, when we re-open, we have changed and what we hope to release or keep in our lives. I look forward to spending a nourishing week with whoever wants to join me. You will have everything taken care of and will find this experience in Costa Rica unspeakably beautiful. More information coming soon!
What to expect from a Wellness Week in Costa Rica
Eileen’ s trips combine breathtaking beaches, wildlife, adventure, quiet time, superb meals, and an opportunity to meet extra-ordinary people who are committed to or re-claiming their own wellbeing. On any given day, you have the option to be active and adventuresome or to take a more chill approach and relax, read, or just take walks. Each morning after breakfast, Eileen will set the tone for the day and we will explore our own wellbeing.
Wellness Week will include:
- Accommodations (taxes/resort fees included in rate)
- A private coaching conversation with Eileen
- Daily reflections on your wellbeing.
- Nightly sunsets over the Pacific at the beach (OK, the only activity that is nearly mandatory)
- 7-night luxury accommodations (double occupancy)
- 2 meals per day by a private chef (breakfast/dinner)
- Private round trip airport transfers (Liberia International Airport)
- 1 Group Excursion: Biodiversity River Boat Tour to Palo Verde National Park
- 2 Additional Excursions/Activities (choice of 2): massage on the beach, horseback riding, zip lines, mountain biking tour, ATV riding
- 3 Cultural Experiences: Relax at Lola’s famous local beachfront restaurant/bar, Explore off the beaten path Langosta Beach, Visit Local Town of Flamingo Beach or Tamarindo
- Golf carts to get around resort (4 person carts)
- Private ground transportation for all activities/excursions
- Exclusive Beach Club Membership – free daily access (1 restaurant, 2 bars,160ft oceanfront infinity pool, spa, gym, water activities)
- Access to the JW Marriott (8 restaurants/bars)
- Private access to 3 pristine beaches (Avellanas, Mansita, Langosta)
- Access to 2 Spas (Beach Club & JW Marriott)
- Private concierge services (coordinate transportation, tours, activities)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (100mbps)
- 18 Hole Championship golf course (signature ocean views)
- 50% discounted golf green fees ($75/18 hole green fee)
- Daily Access to Tennis/Pickleball Courts
- Laundry service (at midweek housekeepers will wash and fold any laundry)
- Daily Costa Rican coffee
- Equestrian center
- Beach chairs/umbrellas
- 2 mountain bikes w/ access to 20+ miles of ocean view trails
We don’t provide too much structure as there is so much to do and we want you to do whatever calls to you— off alone under a palm tree at the beach or engage in any number of activities, preferring to give guests the opportunity to do whatever calls to them. The landscape and Costa Rica culture is extra-ordinary in every way providing movable feasts for the mind, body, and soul.
Pura Vida House owned by the gifted concierge Mani and his wife Sindy and their fiirst child expected in November!) . Located in the Hacienda Pinilla Resort. The house is a luxurious living space with each double occupancy bedroom with an en suite bathroom, a private patio where meals are served, and pool. This house comes with free unfettered access to golf carts. There are 3 miles of nearly private beautiful sandy beaches, a beach club with pools, gym, restaurants, a spa, 18 hole golf course, tennis, and pickleball nested in 4500 acres of a nature preserve full of wildlife. The villa that Eileen has secured is at a Highly Awarded and Highly Rated Luxury Villa Located in a 5-Star Resort.