The purpose of the retreat is to singularly focus on the personal and professional growth in caring for the self and for each attendee to build a plan that reflects their most important values. Each person will leave with a sense of duty to make their own health, wellness and wholeness, not only possible, but a priority.
This half day retreat that will teach you to:
• gather motivation and set goals to make permanent lifestyle changes
• deploy your own cycle of renewal
• interrupt the patterns that add stress to your life
• set boundaries and create your own personal policies
• master habit formation
• learn the art of self-care, and so much more!
Retreat directors: Drs. Eileen O’Grady and Jean Johnson.