- This event has passed.
How to Build a GREAT Life: A Day Long Retreat to Reflect, Regroup and Recharge
April 24, 2017 @ 12:00 am EDT
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC SPACE IS LIMITED
WHO: Professionals who may feel besieged by your to-do list, have no free time, or who would like to change habits and reach their fuller potential. For anybody who would like to attain a long-desired goal or searching for key strategies to confront a lifestyle that is not serving them.
WHAT: Each person will leave the retreat knowing how to:
- Achieve intentional, permanent, change in your life
- Set boundaries
- Interrupt patterns that create more stress in your life
- Create your very own “personal policies”
- Gather motivation
- Not confuse selfishness and self-care
- Set and attain your own goals
- Rebalance your life when it goes off kilter
Ample time for discussion and reflection will be provided.